skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
temporary exercise
Monday, August 11, 2008
a little funny
ok so a Wellesley grad was flying to China, opened a Chinese magazine and saw a photo with me in it..taken at wellesley's campus when Hillary spoke this past semester.
so much for photo releases...haha
(im at the lower right corner in a sweatshirt)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Maria Luisa Miller
I am a senior at Wellesley College in Massachusetts. I am from Birmingham,AL and my family currently lives in Yokosuka, Japan.
View my complete profile
Blogs I love
Anaksunamoon
Interspecies Friends
Mariposa
The Cool Life
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
►
November
(1)
▼
August
(2)
a little funny
its been a while..but now im mad
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment