so i guess with this post I will address a little more clearly the purpose of both this blog
1. I've never blogged or read blogs. In fact, when I think of bloggers I think of self-satisfied, smug, arrogant hipsters in their 30s who can't think of something to do with their Ivy League degrees and black macs. So they stare throught their designer Italian wire-rim frame glasses onto a computer screen all day sharing their views on politics and naively thinking others care.
2. So, needless to say I don't ever want to fit the above description, if I can help it. But, I did believe in the value of documentation since our memories fail us much more than we like to admit. Therefore in the blog, aside from addressing questions that bother me and take up space in my crammed brain, I also hope, without getting sappy or too personal, to document a little of my life so when I'm old and gray I can see the evolution (hopefully) of my rational capabilities and maybe some memories of good time.
..still haven't done laundry but did walk to the Lulu after lab to get quarters...that's a one small step for man...
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment